Infrastructure and transport
We provide comprehensive legal services for general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers, executing investments in infrastructure. Our activities include matters related to the construction of roads (including motorways and railway lines), public services buildings, industrial facilities, office buildings.
Our professional team ensures the highest standard of legal services at every stage of the investment process. By choosing us, Clients gain full support, from the preparation of draft contracts, negotiation of terms with contractors, contracts performance, to the completion and settlement of the investment. We also advise entities executing construction investments and providing transport services in matters related to their day-to-day business.
The scope of advisory services:
- drafting and negotiating contracts with suppliers of materials and services for the general contracting, subcontracting
- supporting awarding entities and tenderers in public procurement procedures;
- preparation of contract documentation, correspondence with the awarding entity and the contract engineer, including making claims arising under FIDIC contracts;
- representation of clients before common courts of law, dispute adjudication boards and arbitration courts in disputes relating to the execution of contracts;
- providing advice on matters relating to day-to-day business.