Companies and restructuring
Grabalski, Kempinski i Wspólnicy lawyers have extensive experience in restructuring projects, including mergers, divisions, spin-offs, and transformations of companies, as well as transfers of assets or organised parts of enterprises. Our team has advised on projects carried out by both major capital groups, including public companies, as well as family businesses preparing to attract investors for further development.
Our team provides regular advisory services to Clients on current corporate issues.
We have worked for Clients from the industrial, pharmaceutical, insurance, telecommunications, health care, consumer goods and IT sectors.
Stolarek&Grabalski advisory services include support at all restructuring stages, starting with the preparation of the concept assumptions and the structure of the planned restructuring to its implementation and registration with the competent court.
The scope of advisory services:
- due diligence to the extent necessary for restructuring objectives;
- drawing up restructuring assumptions;
- implementing the restructuring;
- coordinating the work of advisors in connection with the implementation of the adopted restructuring concept;
- Client support in obtaining consents and permissions and in making the required notifications;
- support in post-restructuring activities.